This is a discounted tune-up package for all make and model snowmobiles, which is ideal for owners prior to going out at the beginning of the season. We provide this service throughout the season.
What we do...
- Replace Spark Plugs (pre-2010 2-stroke)
- Check Fluid Levels
- Check Carbide Condition
- Check Ski Condition and Alignment
- Grease Chassis
- Check Track Condition, Tension and Alignment
- Check Shocks, Slides, Springs and Rails
- Check All Wheels and Bearings
- Clean Clutch Faces
- Lube Clutch Internals
- Check Belt Condition
- Check Lights and Electrical
- Change Chaincase Oil
- Change Engine Oil & Filter (4-Stroke)
- Clean Airbox and Foam
- Change In-Line Fuel Filter (see note)
- Quick Body Detail
All of the above is included; parts not mentioned are not included. Carburetor cleaning and adjustment is not included. We will notify you about any issues that require correction. Additional Charges will apply to models requiring performance spark plugs, specialized fuel filters & alternate oils.