This is a discounted tune-up package for all make and model motorcycles, which is ideal for owners prior to going out at the beginning of the season. We provide this service throughout the season.
What we do...
- Replace Spark Plugs (see exclusions)
- Check Fluid Levels
- Change Engine Oil and Filter
- Check Chain/Belt Tension (if applicable)
- Lube Chain or Change Rear End Oil
- Check Shocks and Forks for Proper Operation and Leaks
- Check Tire Pressure and Inspect Tires
- Check Front and Rear Brake Pads and Operation of Brake Systems
- Check Cable Adjustment and Operation
- Check Lights and Electrical
- Check Battery and Charging System
- Clean Air-Box and Air Filter (excluding under tank air boxes)
- Quick Body Detail
All of the above is included; parts not mentioned are not included. Carburetor cleaning and adjustment is not included. We will notify you about any parts that require replacement for authorization to replace them. We will notify you of issues that require correction in order to pass the Massachusetts Motorcycle Safety Inspection. Spark Plugs are NOT included on sportbikes or those models that use platinum or iridium plugs. Additional charges for full dressed cruiser/touring models and Yamaha V-Star.
Ask about a oil filter relocation kit for your Yamaha V-Star so that the exhaust doesn't have to be removed to change the oil.